Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dexter

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="691"] SO HOT OMG[/caption]

So with my self-imposed 2 week ban on alcohol (STILL in serious recovery mode from senior week) and very limited internet access, I am resorting to watching DVDs on my computer before I go to sleep. This would be a much better problem if I actually had some DVDs. Luckily, my friend let me borrow his entire series of Dexter. I had never watched the show, but I had heard of its popularity, and when I put it on the main actor (Michael C. Hall) is HOTTTT so I figured I would give it a shot.

Aside from the fact that the first disc of this pirated collection was NOT the beginning of the series, after I caught myself up on what was happening, I became hooked. I think that's kinda obvious at this point, seeming that it is 3:15 am and I am still up watching it. But YIKES, what a messed up plot line - a man who kills bad people and then solves murder mysteries for his day job? DISTURBING.

But he is gorgeous, so I'll let this weird lifestyle slide. Just this one time.

<3, Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment