Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Errands

You failed me and I can NEVER forgive you!
As I eat my $3 slice of pizza I just picked up and sit down to write this post, I must address one thing that I think everyone should know about when entering the real world: ERRANDS.

Errands - something that makes me feel like I am becoming my mother and realize that I, in fact, am an actual adult. When you're little and your mom says that she has spent the day running errands, you roll your eyes and honestly can't believe it took that long. Well, now I can wholeheartedly admit that that was a very wrong thing to do.

Friday night, I got home to my apartment after what felt like an INSANELY long day. I went into my room only to find that my stand-alone hanging rod had completely broken and all my clothes were on the floor. WHAT A NIGHTMARE! And the entire weekend I didn't have time to run and get a new one. I had to deal with picking my clothes up OFF MY FLOOR when looking for a new outfit. Never in my life have I felt poorer than I did at that time.

Last night I was obviously busy swimming and developing my new extracurricular life plan, so I didn't have time to go get 2 new hanging rods then (yes, I got 2 this time since obviously one FAILED MISERABLY at the job it was supposed to do!). Tonight, my entire evening was dedicated to walking to Bed, Bath & Beyond and getting them. Yes, my entire night was dedicated to only running ONE errand!! How sad. Real life is hard all the time!

And let me tell you, if you think that carrying 2 packs of standing hanging rod kits for 15 blocks is easy, you thought WRONG!

So now that my new super-cool double hanging rod has been assembled and my room's order has been restored, I am off to get some much needed sleep! PHEW.

<3, Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Simply just want to emphasize I am just ecstatic that i happened on the website page!

    ReplyDelete