Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New post idea: Weird Things Seen Around NYC

Living in NYC, the biggest city in the world, we are fortunate to be able to see sooo many people each and every day. This also means that we see a ton of WEIRDOS every day, too.

SO, I have decided I am going to try to add a new post category to this blog - "Weird Things Seen Around NYC". In my 3 mile round-trip walk to and from work every day, I'm bound to see AT LEAST one weird thing a day! I'll take a picture of it and upload it here so everyone can see :)

This is an example of a weird thing I would post. I actually hope I see this guy again!
This is going to be fun!

<3, Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. He trumps anything I have seen in a long time! Can't wait for more interesting photos, at least it doesn't take you 5 hours to take a decent one. lol... :-)

    ReplyDelete