Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Yoga, chocolate, and wine anyone?

Yoga + Wine = AMAZING
My friend Kristy had a work event at a yoga studio - they were going to do yoga and sample wine and chocolate. Her bosses both couldn't make it so she invited me to come along. OBVI I wasn't going to say no to that.

It honestly just shows you how crazy your days can be when you enter the real world. I mean, THANK GOODNESS I wore a comfortable dress with leggings to work today or I wouldn't be dressed and ready to do some yoga!

We got there and the yoga was great - I had only done hot yoga before so this was much more enjoyable. And then after we sampled a bunch of chocolate by the company that the yoga instructor's friend had founded. A glass of wine went with each specific chocolate. It was an amazing night. Most relaxing yoga session I had ever been to if I do say so myself!

So yea, that's what I'm home from now. A little tipsy not going to lie. But today was a very, very good day. :)

PS - I may have a new boyyyy!! Updates possibly to come, haven't decided if he's worth writing about yet...

<3, Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Okay so first of all, every.single.thing about your night sounds AMAZING. Yoga, I love. Wine, I love. Chocolate, I love. Merging all three in one?! Whaaaa?! I love it!

    P.S. to your P.S. Yay for the boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All boys are worth writing about, whether it's funny or sad, they are always worth writing about; besides, once you start writing about said boy, you learn to discover things about him that make you laugh, even if you were sad when you started writing about the silly boys! :-)

    ReplyDelete