Monday, May 6, 2013

Offer Official!

Today, I am happy to announce that I received my official offer from a big advertising media agency! I am so so soooo relieved. The account I will be working on is great, and I really like all of the team members I have met during my interviews.

My celebration was cut short when I realized that I still need to find a place to live. This summer, I plan on subletting for a few months. I want to live in NYC for a little before deciding where I want to permanently reside (well reside for 1 year, at least). I also have some friends who I want to live with, and their jobs aren't starting until September. Well, one of their jobs isn't starting until September, the other needs to figure out what she is doing, but I will put enough pressure on her so she will figure it out by then.

So, I have officially started the Craigslist room search escapade. It sounds extremely sketchy (I did watch that movie The Craigslist Killer when it was on TV - oh my goodness how terrifying!) but I have a friend who did it and loves the roommates she found on it! Plus, with advertising's salary being so low, I figure I should give it a shot.

Hopefully, I will officially be in NYC during Memorial Day weekend! Until then, I must apartment-search my eyes out until I find a place that's just right.

Catch ya on the flip-side,

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment