Monday, May 27, 2013

Sweet home Chicago

We made it! DC to Chicago is always a struggle, but this time I slept for a decent amount of the drive. Success!

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="448"] An extreme exaggeration, but this is what my life is right now. YIKES[/caption]

It will be nice to be able to see a few of my friends who are staying in Chicago for their careers, but I also have a lot of cleaning and throwing-away-of-old-clothes to do (my parents are going to sell our house and I need to eliminate a lot of extra crap that I no longer need). I honestly don't know how I have become such a pack-rat, but I am really a simple person and don't need a lot of the clothes that I think I may wear one day. NO. Newsflash: if I haven't seen a piece of clothing  in more than a few weeks, chances are I'll never wear it. This maybe mentality is going to one day lead to me becoming a hoarder - I CANNOT let that happen!!

So that is what these next few days will amount to. Oh, and I need to start working out again. THAT is the first thing I will do tomorrow morning! OY, I'm going to need all the luck I can get.

<3, Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I think your blog is great, very entertaining and I'm looking forward to hearing more about that wonderful city that's soon to be yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that comment was so nice! Thanks so much, I hope I can provide sufficient entertainment of my adjustment to becoming a real person!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete