Friday, May 31, 2013

UPDATE: I move to NYC tomorrow!!

I have realized that my last 3 posts have been incredibly emo, and for that I am incredibly sorry!! I am a very happy person, but this is the biggest life change I have ever made, so I have needed to vent a little during the adjustment process.

But now that that is over and everything has been taken care of, I AM MOVING TO NEW YORK CITY TOMORROW! Omg omg omg omg omg! It feels absolutely amazing to say that in 24 hours I will reside in NYC. Aside from the fact that I will be taking my huge luggage, which I am hoping will be under 50 pounds, and dragging it around the city to my apartment, everything should be smooth sailing! (Sidenote: I may just take a cab from LaGuardia Airport to my apartment because even just talking about that sounds like a HUGE PAIN. Whateva, I'll worry about that when it happens!)

LITERALLY how I feel right now :)
I just wanted to thank you, my 42 followers, who have joined me already before I arrive at the Big Apple! I promise, the stories will get MUCH better from here on out! I plan on going on a lot of summer adventures and trying so many new things in this place of incredible opportunity. And I will do my best to inform you of different things that happen to me as an entry-level employee! (without jeopardizing the confidentiality agreement I have with my agency, of course)

OH EM GEE THIS IS SO EXCITING - New York, here I come! I hope you're ready for me...

Talk to you from NEW YORK CITY!

<3, Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Woot! How exciting! I nominated you for some blogger awards because your blog is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait THAT IS SO COOL! Oh my goodness, thank you!!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete