Monday, May 13, 2013

Senior Week

So, this final week at school has been designated as "Senior Week". In other words, the school has set up a bunch of events for us to get drunk at. Though I am very excited to graduate and be in New York (I'm sooooo sick of DC), it's times like this that make me realize how much I'm going to miss this place. 2 nights ago, I had my first senior week cry - I was overcome with emotion when I realized that in a week me and my friends would not be able to hang out and shoot the shit together all the time. SAP ALERT.

What a horrible pour! Still looks cool though.
Biggest accomplishment of senior week so far has been the champagne brunch that was held in our dining hall yesterday. We were each only given 2 drink tickets, but somehow I managed to acquire about 15 throughout the 2 hour event. IT WAS AMAZING. The last time I ever left the dining hall and I don't even remember doing it. After brunch, me and some of my friends participated in this thing called the "Big Hunt", a scavenger hunt spanning all of DC. We ended up just drinking all over the city and accomplished none of the tasks. #winning

As for the apartment search, I don't think the one I went up to go see is going to work out, and I wasn't getting very many bites on my Craigslist emails I would send. So, I re-vamped my introductory "hello" email, and now things are going pretty well! People like looking at my Instagram pics (I put the link to it in the email), so HOPEFULLY I will have something soon.

Well, off to get drunk at more school-sponsored events! C U l8R!

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment