Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Over my head, Out of my mind, Overwhelmed

Shit just got real. Like, it's officially starting to set in. I was going over different things with my dad that he wants to help me with slash double-check before my big move. And it's insane. I am going over 401k's and pension plans and non-compete clauses and new banks and credit cards and rewards programs and it is making me just want to curl up in a big ball and stay there for forever. On Saturday, I am becoming a real person.

How am I going to do this?

I need a system of organization. And NOT like my senior year of college organization where I had ZERO folders and just threw all my papers in my backpack and found them when I needed them (not a complete disaster if I do say so myself, but not a system I plan on continuing in the future).

This makes me laugh, so at least I still have that ability at this time. (Credit to http://myjourneythroughindiewood.blogspot.com/ for this awesomeness!)
I need a plan. And not just any plan. It needs to be the most organized, anal, OCD plan that anyone has ever seen in their lives. My savings, work documents that I can refer to, different things I need to have for everyday life. The wheels are turning, car is in motion, and I need to figure out how I am going to get the car to where it needs to be. (WOAH, cheesy metaphor alert, sorry about that!)

But really, I am getting my life together STAT. Hopefully this organization system will be in place by tomorrow. My life will be lined up and ready to go...if I don't have an anxiety attack before that happens.

WOWZA.

<3, Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment