Sunday, June 23, 2013

A very fun cruise around Manhattan

BeFunky_photo (2).jpg
My friend and I on the cruise (like my flower?!)
I mentioned before that my college was having an alumni boat cruise around Manhattan. I was really excited to be able to see old friends for the first time since graduation! (Sidenote: I also got to cross this off my Summer Bucket List, which I was very happy about!)

The cruise was everything I thought it would be, and so much more. I was surprised that most of the alumni ended up being from the class above mine, but it was awesome because I was friends with so many of them in college - I forgot how much I missed them!

I also have been forgetting that my tolerance isn't as good as it used to be. I got incredibly drunk off of 3 drinks. It was a great time though, and I even met a cute guy ;) (Obviously nothing is going to happen with him because we didn't exchange numbers, but I always love making new friends and I'm sure I'll see him at future events. WOO!)

Friday morning was SUCHH a disaster though, I woke up UNBELIEVABLY hungover. Like to the point that I didn't want to shower in the morning so I could sleep longer, but I was afraid that then I would smell like alcohol at work, and that would be the worst thing in the world.

So yes, my first college alumni event was a very big success! I'm really looking forward to the next one!

<3, Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh a booze cruise! Always fun, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It. Was. Awesome. :) I would HIGHLY recommend going on one!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] Yesterday, we had a company outing. And by company outing, I mean my company rented out a 4 story yacht and had a 4 hour open bar while boating around Manhattan. I’d say that’s probably on the list of top 5 outings your company can plan. I was so psyched to go on my second booze cruise! (The first one was for a college alumni reunion event I went to earlier this summer) […]

    ReplyDelete