Monday, June 24, 2013

Early planning stages - moving for a second time!

I'm sure I've mentioned in some other posts that the place I'm living at this summer is only for the summer. I'm going to be moving to a new place in September, and my parents are paying for my summer housing for my graduation present (they are seriously the BEST for doing that for me!).

On Saturday, I had lunch with my future roomie, Eliza. We went to Pershing Square (which I was SUPER excited about since Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis went there in Friends with Benefits), where we would discuss all the different things we were looking for in a place. Our list of wants ended up being as follows:

  • 2nd Avenue or west

  • Between 44th and 23rd

  • No more than 1400/month

  • Doorman

  • Not too far from a subway stop

  • East Side


So, we have OFFICIALLY established our criteria and are not beginning our search. We are open to living with some more girls - supposedly the rent gets cheaper as the number of people you live with increases, so if we can find some good big places we may do that!

I am sooo excited to begin this search again and to find a new place! (Should be much easier than last time now that I actually LIVE in NYC!)

That's all the updates on that for now...

<3, Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. […] was a very eventful day. Other than getting brunch with my future roomie, I met up with my cousin, Blake, who I haven’t seen since I was in MIDDLE SCHOOL. (Yes, we […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've eaten there! They do the best breakfast! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] am quickly learning that not everything that my roommate and I want in an apartment is going to be possible. I did know that would happen to us before, but now that I have actually […]

    ReplyDelete