Wednesday, June 19, 2013

UPDATE: Helping the homeless

How I felt this morning (and kind of right now)
Yesterday was the first day that I gave the homeless lady some food (a nature valley granola bar - pretty substantial if I say so myself!). Per my last post on this topic, I wanted to do this every day at least for the summer - because I have no idea if my route will change when I move in September.

Today, I was walking on my usual route to work when I noticed something was wrong: the homeless lady was not sitting in here usual spot. I looked around while I walked by- maybe she was across the street or around the corner - but she was no where in sight. :( So sad. I really hope nothing has happened.

So, that's the update on that. Will report later on any more developments - hopefully she is okay!

<3, Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. :) For some reason, I'm so intrigued by this continual story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully tomorrow she will be there and the story will keep going. UGH I'm kinda worried!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete