Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cruisin' around Manhattan

I'm SoOoOoOo excited! Tomorrow night, my college is having an open bar cruise around Manhattan for young alumni. Did I mention it was open bar? Apparently, this event hasn't happened in a couple years because the last one got so rowdy - and I HOPE it's the same situation this year! (Totally worth the 2 year hiatus for that much craziness)

How magical!
Oh it's going to be so fancy and fun and I think that a  good amount of people from my graduating class will be there - it will be the first time I've seen them in weeks so I gotta loot HAWT! I tried on a few dresses tonight and I think I found the one I"m going to wear for the occasion.

Also, one of my roommates from senior year (and very good friends) is going to come over beforehand. It will be great to catch up and see her - she is deciding between different law schools right now so it will be nice to be updated on her life!

Ugh, tomorrow's workday is going to go by SUPER slow, but it will be worth it because tomorrow night is going to be a TON of fun. I'm also thinking about getting more involved with our alumni club in NYC, but I'm going to see how tomorrow night goes before I make a final decision on that.

Hope all your weeks are going swimmingly! Officially over the hump of humpday :)

<3, Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. […] mentioned before that my college was having an alumni boat cruise around Manhattan. I was really excited to be able to see old friends for the first time since graduation! (Sidenote: […]

    ReplyDelete