Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sundays need to stop being movie marathon days

Since I've been to New York, I have made every single Sunday a movie marathon day. Today, I will have watched 3 new movies, and I've crushed as much as 5 movies in one of these marathon sessions.

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.

Literally what I've been doing all day, sans the beer.
I have been using the excuse "I'm just adjusting to working" for the past month, but I've decided that the movie marathons need to end now! So, world, you have the official declaration: the movie I'm watching now, "This Is 40", will be my LAST movie of the Sunday movie series!!

From this point on, I will use Sundays to pursue things on my Summer Bucket List. The next 2 weekends I will be out of town and traveling back so those Sundays are washes, but after that, I will be an active member of society. NOT a young working degenerate that just leaves her apartment to pick up food.

WOO!

<3, Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Sundays are meant toto be fun days :) my friends and I always try do something epic and different on a Sunday. Just get out there and explore. Even if it's just going to a market, or trying out a new trendy little restaurant. Sundays are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] few posts ago, I mentioned that I needed to stop being a lazy bum when I’m in NYC on Sundays. And today, that actually […]

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] hangovers are COMPLETELY DEBILITATING. That is partially why I have been stuck having movie marathons with myself on Sundays. I LITERALLY cannot get out of bed or do anything productive. And when that happens after having […]

    ReplyDelete