Sunday, June 16, 2013

The longer you're a real person, the easier it gets

Last weekend, I barely survived going out. I was so exhausted from the work week and having to be on my a-game for so many hours in the day. I was basically in shock.

But this weekend was MUCH easier!

I stayed out until 3am on Friday. Me and Kristy ended up going to this fancy bar where her friend's friend was having an event - so we got to say his name and cut the line and partake in all the table service that was there. IT. WAS. AWESOME. I definitely could get used to that lifestyle - climbing the NYC social chain one bar at a time!

I'm sure this is what the kids felt like singing their songs.
Then last night, it was James's college graduation party at his house in Jersey. A bunch of my college friends were there and his family is INSANELY BIG (and I've met a bunch of them before) so it was a ton of fun! At one point, I started DJing and a bunch of his little cousins started coming up to request songs. James saw that they liked being up with all the equipment, so he plugged in a few microphones and there was an hour-long 6 to 8 year old karaoke session. So funny, so cute. Sidenote: little kids LOVE Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. I was really sad when the party was over (though the end of the night was rough - we all slept on the floor in his basement. My back is still killing me!).

Today I was a lame-o and just watched TV in bed all day to rest and recover. Actually, right now my roommates are outside in the living room talking and getting to know each other. I am too lazy to take part. (UGH, I hope they don't perceive me as a huge bitch. I'll just say I was passed out the entire day when I see them tomorrow. Partially true.)

OH, and me and James decided that we are going to find a bar that we go to every week and become regulars there. I'm adding this goal to my summer bucket list. WOO!

Third week, LET'S GOOOO!

<3, Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! I'm living vicariously through you, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored! I will not let you down! (I hope - haha)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete