Friday, June 14, 2013

My first drunk post

Okay, so obviously the title explains it all. I am in between my office happy hour and going out for the night. Basically, NYC is amazing. My company is amazing. I love life. I'm pretty drunk right now. Actually, correction, I'm pretty WASTED.

On a completely separate sidenote though: me and my work friend Kristy are trying to find guys at every bar we go to that can buy us drinks. We REALLY want to find an in to the crazy New York socialite scene. (OMG it would be totally cool to be an A list socialite and be able to go to all the cool parties but not have to deal with all the crap that comes with fame.)

ALSO I can see the recommended tags that wordpress is telling me to write on this post: "driving under the influence" "alcohol intoxication" "national highway traffic safety administration" "kate moss" WTF IS GOING ON HERE?

Okay, I think that means this is enough for this post. I will be on tomorrow for more real updates and hope everyone has a great night!

HAVE FUN! YAYY ITS THE WEEKEND!

<3, Charlotte

PS: sorry about this. I'll probably regret it in the morning. YOLO?

3 comments:

  1. haha, oh for me drunk posts (much like drunk texting) = danger! Think you got away with this one though! :) They also = hilarious! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - thank goodness!! Yes, it was suchhh a fun night!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete