Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What to do when your best friend finds about your secret blog

An actual picture of us in NYC. He's CLEARLY obstructing my view.
So it's no secret that I have a fake name on here. I have mentioned before that I really like the anonymity aspect of being completely removed from my real self when blogging. I have mentioned to a few people though that I have started this blog, but I have not disclosed my fake persona to ANYONE.

Which is why I was ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED when my best friend (we will call him James) texted me "hello, Charlotte" this morning.

James, I know you will read this, and I honestly have NO IDEA how you found me on here! I do tell him everything though, so I really don't care if he reads anything on here, and he is involved with reality TV and knows how crazy I really am. Who knows, maybe he will use all this material for a show he produces one day. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN!

Have you ever had a friend that you swear you were meant to meet and keep in touch with forever? Someone that would never judge you no matter what you say or do and who accepts you for who you are, no matter how weird some of the stuff you hide from acquaintances may be. Someone who is genuinely happy for you when good things happen, and is heartbroken when you get hurt. Well if you don't have someone like that, you need to find that person, because it is seriously life changing. James has definitely impacted who I am today. He has made me both crazier and more sane at the same time. HOW DOES ANYONE DO THAT?! I'm not sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

While I have his (and everyone else's) attention, James, I just want to say how happy I am that we are so close. You are the only person I know that I can talk to for HOURS and still have things to tell you when the conversation is over. I can't wait for us to blow up NYC together and have a ton of crazy experiences! (Oh, and relating to the conversation we are having right now on Facebook chat, I am dragging you to the NYC YMCA next week because I am too scared to go alone. TOUGH NOOGIES BUDDY)

This post is so corny it deserves a picture of this much corn.
So, this is what you do when your best friend discovers your secret blog - you use it as an opportunity to tell them how much they mean to you. I know that James will truly be my best friend forever. And I cannot thank him enough for always being an amazing friend to me. (Sidenote: could this post GET any more corny?!)

<3, Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. […] such a fun school! I got to meet Kristy’s best friend (they have a relationship similar to mine and James‘. Guy besties are the shit, OBVI) and two of his friends were TOTALLY macking on me during […]

    ReplyDelete