Saturday, August 24, 2013

Exploring Soho!

The other day my friend Kristy and I decided to really explore Soho. When my friends lived around there last summer, I had been in the neighborhood a few times, but I knew NOTHING about NYC back then. Now that I have a better grasp of the city I wanted to really explore it!

Such a cute area!
We decided to meet there and grab a bite to eat, then walk around and shop. I absolutely LOVED it! The neighborhood is definitely one of my favorite in New York - I could really see myself living there in a few years.

The outside seating area of Soho Park (courtesy oyster.com)
Obviously we had to get food while we were there, so we went to this place Soho Park - it was GREAT! They have outdoor and indoor seating, you order your food at the register and then they bring it to you. Very efficient, and the food was REALLY good! I was bad and got the french fries - they came with 2 different dipping sauces (there's a list of I believe around 6). Ahhh I was in heaven!

After stuffing our faces, we walked around and went into a few stores. I had heard great things about shopping in Soho so I had pretty high expectations, and actually being able to experience it was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't end up buying anything - needed to hold onto the little money I had that day. But I think I want to go back soon and do some good quality shopping!

A great day in a great New York neighborhood. I love living in this city!

<3, Charlotte

6 comments:

  1. I normally make my way to NYC once or twice a year and I'm always looking for new restaurants or places to visit. Sounds like a fun day.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You DEF need to check out Soho - there are so many other cute places in the area! You can be entertained for days :)

      <3, Charlotte

      Delete
  2. i went to soho for the first time last weekend! BEST day ever. i did a whole post on it!
    loving your blog, now following you!!!
    ciao,
    taylor

    bloganticipation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I'm going to check out your post about it right now! :)

      <3, Charlotte

      Delete
  3. I can't describe how jealous I am that you live in NYC and are in advertising! (I read your 'about me', I'm honestly not a stalker :)

    Exactly the reason why I moved to London!

    I can't wait to see more of NY as you explore it.

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ahh I am jealous you're in London!! Excited to be following your story, too. Post a lot please - I want to read all about your London life!

      <3, Charlotte

      Delete