Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Liebster Award: Third Edition

Woah, I am INCREDIBLY late in this, but I am finally getting around to my Liebster Awards that two incredible bloggers have nominated me for! I know that this is supposed to be for blogs with 200 followers or less, but I feel like it can't hurt to share other smaller blogs that I really like, and hopefully you guys won't mind learning a few things about me in the process, too :)

liebster_award_badges (1)


This post is the nomination from Aimee of stilestilo. First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Seriously I am so honored that you deemed my blog worthy of this. So happy that we are blogging buddies, too!

For those of you that don't know, the Liebster Award is a Favorite Blog Award – Liebster is German for “favorite”. It is awarded to a blog that has less than 200 followers. It’s a fabulous way to interact with other smaller blogs and to help them get discovered. Everyone can help each other grow their blogs and awareness in the blogging world. I love this award!!

To accept this award, I must do several things:

  1. Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated me.

  2. Answer the 10 questions that have been given to me by the nominator.

  3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award - they must have less than 200 followers!

  4. Create 10 questions for my nominees to answer.

  5. Let my nominees know they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them. (<--That is my favorite part BY FAR!)

Okay, so Part 1 has been done in the first part of this post. But one more time, THANKS SO MUCH AIMEE (seriously, check out her blog, it rocks!)!!!

On to Part 2. It's question timeeee!

  1. What is your favorite designer? Woah, okay I am very not picky when it comes to clothes and designers, but I would probably have to say Michael Kors.

  2. Why is he/she your favorite designer? All of his products are great! And not too too expensive so I can afford some :)

  3. If you could chose any city to live in, which one would it be? New York!! I love it here. Everyone should visit at least once in their lifetime.

  4. What language would you like to speak? I'm pretty content with English, but I think it would be really cool to know Italian.

  5. Who is the most important person in your life? I wouldn't say only 1 person is the most important, but my family and friends are definitely all super important to me. I have no idea what I would do without them.

  6. Why did you start blogging? I originally started this blog to document my first year outside of college and struggling to make a living in NYC, but now I am going to keep doing it longer! I LOVE blogging!!

  7. Do you rather wear heels or flats? It depends, I love heels but I tend to go for guys that are near my height (I just feel like they are nicer and have better personalities), so in that case, flats all the way!

  8. What sport do you like the most? To watch? Football. To do? Swimming.

  9. What do you think about the new issue on the latest Vogue: About Cat eye Sunglasses? (good trend?) Haven't heard about this, but I like really big sunglasses. I may have to give the Cat eye a try though!

  10. What do you think about my blog? I LOVE IT!

Time for Part 3! Nominating 10 blogs for the award! YAY, okay these are my nominees in no particular order:

Check them all out when you get a chance - they are such talented bloggers and I really enjoy reading each and every one of them :)

Part 4 - my questions!

  1. If you could go back in time to any time period, when would it be and why?

  2. What is your biggest fear?

  3. What do you think is your best personal trait?

  4. Hot or cold weather?

  5. Favorite food?

  6. Who is your current celebrity crush?

  7. What is the main philosophy by which you live your life?

  8. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

  9. What is your favorite movie genre?

  10. What is your favorite part about blogging?

Part 5 will be me alerting all my nominees! They will then have to do all the steps I did and then the Liebster Award will officially be theirs :)

Keep spreading the love, everyone! I have another one of these I need to do, so I'll be able to tell you guys about even more blogs!

<3, Charlotte

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! It's so nice to be loved. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOUU! :) Yes really feeling the love here today!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killin it with the awards! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeee thank you lovely!! :)

    <3, Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award!! And thank you so much for nominating me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. […] The Liebster Award: Third Edition (crazynypostgradlife.wordpress.com) […]

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah amazing! Everything very interesting, enjoyed reading it hahaha :) <3 !! lots of love !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for everything!! :)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. OF COURSE YOU DESERVE IT! And thank youuu :)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. […] The Liebster Award: Third Edition (crazynypostgradlife.wordpress.com) […]

    ReplyDelete
  11. […] The Liebster Award: Third Edition (crazynypostgradlife.wordpress.com) […]

    ReplyDelete