Friday, August 16, 2013

Self-tanner experience #1: St. Tropez Day 2 results

For the first and second posts of this St. Tropez trial series, visit here (first post) and here (second post).


Okay, I've used the St. Tropez self-tanning lotion TWICE now. And today I woke up much happier to the results that I saw! My color still isn't THAT that tan, but I am definitely darker than when I started. (Also, I do just want to apologize for these pictures, I literally take them RIGHT when I wake up. I promise I don't go around the entire day looking like I do here! Also they are still not the best quality, I think its bc of the bathroom lighting and the fact that I am in desperate need of a new phone, WHICH I will hopefully have taken care of in a month!)
After (very subtle difference, the lighting in my bathroom right now is awful also, keep in mind!)
After 1 use
Before...
The before shot.



After 2 uses
After 2 uses...

The color that this lotion gives you is really nice. No orange undertones like a lot of the cheaper tanning lotions. I think that after a few more days of regular use I will have a nice, healthy glow :)

Still not the best product for immediate results, but it is REALLY high quality!

<3, Charlotte

10 comments:

  1. You're getting there! I do remember those tanning lotions from long ago that turned you orange. I remember using them in school and the kids laughed at me that I was, well....orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking great! Looking forward to the final result!

    http://thewomaninthedress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I won't be able to do it for a few days now but ill def be posting when I do :)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha yea luckily this one does not do that! At least so far it hasn't haha

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used St Tropez. This is the foaming one, right? It's great, especially with that little glove, which gives you even coverage. I hope you're exfoliating pre-tan, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh no this one is actually the lotion. Does the foaming one work better?!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks really great :) I am always afraid of self tanners for fear of looking too orange. This looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried the lotion so I can't compare, but the foaming one is easy to use, goes on evenly, and dries quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh thank you!! I've applied it a few more times and am going to write a post about it sometime this week. It's looking better and more intense which is good :) And still not orange!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that sounds great! After this one I may try that :)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete