Monday, August 12, 2013

Things are looking up :)

The 3 of us at a formal a few months ago :)
The 3 of us at a pregame for a formal
a few months ago.
So I haven't provided an update about the whole situation that is going on between Chloe, Lisa, and me. Basically, we went out together to our other friend from college's open bar (at Public House!) the other night.

We all decided to meet at McFaddens beforehand because it is pretty close to Public House. I came earlier than Chloe and Lisa did (they came together because they live near each other). I saw Chloe walk in with Lisa following behind. Now, I am probably the best person at not being awkward, so I was not concerned about the situation at all and how I would act when seeing Lisa for the first time since the incident (it also didn't hurt that I had already polished off my gin & tonic by the time they had arrived).

Lisa came up to me to say hi, and I could tell she was hesitant and didn't know how I was going to react. But I decided to just act completely normal and gave her a huge hug. We made small talk and caught up a little bit which was nice. Then we all headed to Public House, where our night was only just beginning.

I won't go into any more details about the night, but I was very happy with how everything turned out. Lisa was really fun to hang out with, I forgot how much I missed her!

Buttttt (oh yes, there is ALWAYS a twist), Lisa had this big finance exam yesterday for her job and both myself AND CHLOE, forgot to text her good luck for it! UGH, we both felt completely terrible when we both got texts from her saying she passed. I apologized via text, and so did Chloe, but we still felt like such terrible friends.

We decided that we will go out to drinks/pregame a night together in order to celebrate Lisa's achievement!

So yea, everything is okay as of now. Hopefully all the drama is gone for forever :)

<3, Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. That's great! It's always nerve racking to have something like that happen with your friends. Glad everything's ok!

    xxKim

    http://eaudeespresso.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuu! Yes I am so happy about it! :D

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete