Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pit and Peak: week of 8.12.13

Pit & PeakSoooo much to be happy about this week! Obviously have to do the low point and high point so here it goes:

Pit: The pit of this past week for me was Wednesday. I was EXHAUSTED and at the end of the day, all I wanted was for my mom to pick me up from work, drive me home, do my laundry, and feed me. Of course she cannot do that since my family still lives in Chicago, and I am a real person now so it's time to accept those responsibilities. UGH.

Peak: The peak of my week was definitely LAST NIGHT. My friends and I met up with this boy that I have been talking to that I met my first night out in NYC. I wasn't sure how that would go because I hadn't seen him in over 2 months and I was pretty drunk the first time when we met, so who knows if that was worth pursuing. But it ended up being totally AMAZING and he is SO COOL! I'll write more about it in another post. But ahhhh literally last night was the perfect night :)

An overall GREAT week! Let's hope next week is just as good, or better! (Which it will be since I'm going to start moving into my new apartment!!!)

<3, Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. […] an update about the guy that I saw on Saturday night (I mean, the whole thing made it to the peak of my week – there’s some good stuff there!). Here it […]

    ReplyDelete