Sunday, August 4, 2013

Girls' night out

See?! It looks SUPER tiny when you walk up to it!
I get incredibly happy when my friends from different groups meet and get along great! This is what has happened with Kristy and Chloe. I've brought them together multiple times and they love each other! It makes me so happy that everyone can hang out and we all have a great time. :)

Last night, we decided to have a classy girls' night out. This was partially because we haven't done that yet since being in NYC and partially because we were all too hungover yesterday and wanted to keep it more tame last night. Kristy made reservations at 9 at Sotto 13, located in the West Village on 13th Street between 6th and 7th Avenue. Her friend Kelly was coming with us too (I'd met her before and LOVEDDD her so even more reason this night was going to be great!).

Walking up, the restaurant looks so minimal and tiny - I didn't know what to expect. However, when you get inside, you go to a big room in the back and it is SUPER trendy. Tall ceilings, mood lighting, high-top elegant tables. It was beautiful!

Inside!
Because OBVI us girls are always watching our figures, we got a few little plates to share with the table - I absolutely DEVOURED the brussels sprouts. They were AMAZING (and I'd like to think healthy, too). Also, the Summer Sangria at Sotto 13 is TO DIE FOR. We got one pitcher and decided that that would be our main drink for the night. Several pitchers later and we were giddy and happy as could be. Definitely made the right call on that one.

It was suchh a fun night! We felt so classy and grown up. So New York!

Definitely one of my favorite trendy food places in NYC! What a good time.

<3, Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great night! I love it when my friends from different groups click as well...always fun to bring people together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!! hopefully I can make mine just as awesome. jealz of the girls night out, that's one thing I hope to have when i meet more people, eventually.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you def will! Also I appreciate you using the abbrev jealz - I've never heard that one before!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete