Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pit and Peak: week of 8.5.13

Week 2 of this tradition!
I cannot believe it was a week ago that I did this for the first time! It's time for the pit and peak of my past week.

Pit: The pit of my week was definitely having that terrible encounter with my ex-soon-to-be-roommate - Ellen's - boyfriend. You can read about the incident here, but that definitely was my low-point for the week. I hate when people are mad at me! And I had being put into terrible situations. UGH. Still bothered but def not as much as I was right after the fact.

Peak: OBVIOUSLY the peak of my week was finding an apartment!!! Ahhh I had been waiting for so long and it makes me so relieved that everything came together. And that the place is basically a palace. UNBELIEVABLE! Supposedly the other girl moves out in a little over a week, so then I am definitely starting to move my stuff into my new place! YAYAYAYAY

Okay, onto the next week! :) Hopefully this one will be much less dramatic.

<3, Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment