Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pit and Peak: week of 8.19.13

It's time for the usual week in review! Lots of peaks this week, but I think I have one that stands out the most :) Let's begin, shall we:

Pit: The pit of my week was dealing with summer apartment roommate. Basically, my summer apartment was owned by this guy who leased out 3 rooms to people. A new guy moved in for the last month and he LITERALLY had a different one of his friends sleeping on the couch in our teeny tiny living room EVERY NIGHT since he got there - so since I only had a little time left there I confronted him about it and let him know that that wasn't going to fly. All of last week when I was in the apartment packing to move IT WAS SO AWKSAUCE! And he completely trashed the apartment common space with his friends. Apartment living gone wrong over there.

Just walked over to my window and snapped this bad
boy. (Like the lights on our balcony?!)
Peak: Related to the pit, the peak of my week was OFFICIALLY moving into my new place! All my stuff is here as of yesterday and I could not be any happier. I've been hanging in our living room all day (my roommates are both gone until tomorrow night bc they both went home for the weekend, mixed emotions about that bc they're both so cool but it is kinda nice to be able to adjust by myself and have some alone time). It's SO NICE to have a livable space! And the view I wake up to is completely unreal - I can't get over it!

Ahh New York life is great :)

<3, Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. I'm here I'm here!!! Love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are awesome!! Thanks so much for checking it out :)

      <3, Charlotte

      Delete