Saturday, August 10, 2013

NYC Checklist

I thought that just having the category "NYC Living" would suffice for this, but I don't think it does. I want to make sure that I have accounted for all the things that I've done in NYC in one unified place.

But fear not! I've come up with a solution.

I've added a new page to my blog - "NYC Checklist". Now I will have a more organized way to archive neat things I've done in this amazing city!

Also, I definitely would appreciate any tips and suggestions on things I should do in NYC - I love when I get your input on things, and I'm sure there's TONSSS of things I am unaware of that are constantly going on, and tons of places that I don't even know exist!

UGH. Also not entirely sure I like the title "NYC Checklist". It's not really a checklist because I don't have things on it that I haven't done that would technically be "unchecked". So I am not sure what I should call it. Open to suggestions on that, too!

<3, Charlotte

9 comments:

  1. Time square, Empire State building? Wish I knew more bout NYC. Maybe this site will help? http://www.timeout.com/newyork/events-festivals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would this happen to have things that might help me out if I was vising NY? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a cool exhibit at the Guggenheim right now James Turrell. Apparently it's a really cool sensory experience and it's on until the end of Sept. I'm hoping to check it out in the next couple of weeks. Also the Guggenheim holds cocktail parties called First Fridays which are fun events. There's a lot of nice outdoor spots along the Hudson if you want to spend time along the Hudson River Parkway. Cute places to stop and and eat/drink like the Frying Pan. I'll try to keep giving you some suggestions but I'm sure you'll get a lot! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh awesome - thank you! Yes, I've already been to both of those (I actually pass Times Square every day on my walk to work), but I should DEF document them too!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha YES! And it will have things that are more than what just tourists do :) the TRUE New York experience!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah - thanks so much! Def want to check those First Fridays out, and yes the outdoor places on the Hudson sound fun!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. And there is only one more Saturday for Summer Streets so you may want to check that out too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea for a checklist! I am a list-maker at heart :P and since I hope to live in the city someday myself I will definitely be looking at it!

    http://thewomaninthedress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh YAYY! Hopefully I will keep growing it so you have plenty to see!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete