Sunday, August 11, 2013

First post on the Blogger platform!

Hi everyone!

Okay, so I have been blogging for a few months now on http://crazynypostgradlife.wordpress.com/ but I'm not sure WordPress is where I want to stay, so I've decided to try out this platform instead. Sorry if everything looks lame for right now, I'm still figuring things out. AND the posts that I've uploaded here from that site are kinda messed up, too. AHHH so much fixing to do!

Anyway, if you are just discovering this for the first time, welcome! Hope you enjoy reading about my NYC experience so far. Can't wait to see what this amazing city has in store for me next! (And I also cannot wait until my site looks super cool - this interface is UNACCEPTABLE right now)

<3, Charlotte

6 comments:

  1. I'm a new reader to your blog! Excited to hear more about your post-grad adventures in NYC. I am recently a post-grad as well, so I can totally relate!
    Good luck with the new apartment!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you!! Yes looking forward to reading your post-grad stories, too! :)

      <3, Charlotte

      Delete
  2. FYI Charlotte I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the info on my blog!
    -Alex
    http://monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that is so nice of you! I am going to get started on this soon :) (PS sorry this response is so late!) Thank you thank you thank you!!

      <3, Charlotte

      Delete
  3. I also nominated you for a Liebster Award (Alex and I think alike). My questions are on my blog!

    PS I love your NYC Checklist.

    Xoxo,
    Emie
    emiedalton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks so much lady! I will def get started on this soon :) really really appreciate it!

      <3, Charlotte

      Delete