Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So grateful - ANOTHER Liebster Award!!

Okay I feel sooo bad bc this is incredibly late, but I have another Liebster Award to formally accept. Now, the Liebster Award is supposed to be for blogs with less than 200 followers, but I'm doing this anyways because I feel like I am still so new to the blogging game, AND I want to help spread the word of other smaller blogs :)

So, Kristen of The Woman in the Dress was so sweet and nominated me for The Liebster Award! Basically, the Liebster Award is a "favorite blog award", as Liebster is the German word for favorite, beloved, or dearest. So so so nice of you, thanks so much lady!! It is meant for smaller blogs with less than 200 followers to help expose them to the world and help them discover other bloggers through those you nominate, too! I really really like this award - the posts always have so much interaction and I end up discovering a lot of blogs from other posts' nominations!

Four for my fourth nonimation!

In order to formally accept this award, the nominee must do several things:

  1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.

  2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.

  3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.

  4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.

  5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.

Alrighty, so Part 1 is done. Thanks again, Kristin, YOU DA BEST :)

On to Part 2 - answering the questions that my nominator (that is actually a word - score!) asked me. Here it goes:

  1. What is one thing you couldn’t live without? Ugh, this sounds so millennial of me, but my cell phone. It's literally glued to my hand all day - it sits next to me at work and I never leave the house without it. (Sidenote: sometimes I even bring it to the bathroom. Woahhh too much information there, sorry about that folks!)

  2. What is your favorite item in your closet? This little red dress that I have that I wear out - it fits great and is really tight but makes me look super good. I always have so much confidence when I wear it!

  3. What would be your dream vacation? Going to a beach anywhere - I do really like Maui though :)

  4. What is one of your biggest fears? I legitimately have gerascophobia - fear of aging. Also one of my biggest fears is being boring. (Not kidding about that)

  5. Which kind of shopping do you prefer: online or in store? Totally depends on what I'm buying. And how I'm feeling. If I am being lazy I won't want to do it in-store but usually I like to buy clothes in-store and then I can buy other things online. But I also like to look at those other things in-store before I buy them. Ahh I guess you could just say in-store for that then!

  6. Favorite food? Bagels. Good thing I'm in NYC!

  7. What is one thing a lot of people don’t know about you? Hmmmm probably that I have this big fear that everyone thinks I'm annoying and doesn't like me. I think everyone may have this but I don't really ever show that I'm insecure. I think people would be surprised to find that out.

  8. If you could trade places with any celebrity for a day, who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence. She is so awesome. Girl crush!

  9. Foundation first or coverup? I never really use coverup, so foundation ALL THE WAY!

  10. What are your hopes for your blog? Idk yet! I feel like it's not old enough for me to know! Stay tuned for that one...

Okay on to Part 3Nominating new bloggers for the award! YAYAYAYAY ahh okay including this post will make 40 blogs that I have nominated, so I really apologize if there are duplicates!!

Seriously, check out all of them! You definitely won't regret it :)

IT'S QUESTION TIME (aka: Part 4)! Okay, I'm being kinda a cop-out and using the same questions I used in my other Liebster Award post, but it's only because I reallyyyy like them and I love seeing people's answers to them!!

  1. If you could go back in time to any time period, when would it be and why?

  2. What is your biggest fear?

  3. What do you think is your best personal trait?

  4. Hot or cold weather?

  5. Favorite food?

  6. Who is your current celebrity crush?

  7. What is the main philosophy by which you live your life?

  8. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

  9. What is your favorite movie genre?

  10. What is your favorite part about blogging?

Finallyyyyy, now it's time to notify my nominees (otherwise known as Part 5). Oh YAY they are about to find out - this is my favorite part :)

Thanks again Kristen! Keep spreading the blog love everyone - you never know what blogs you'll find through these new nominees!

<3, Charlotte

7 comments:

  1. Great answers! I second the answer about the phone lol! You are a great blogger :D

    http://thewomaninthedress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha so pathetic, but unfortunately so true! Thanks so much - you're a great blogger too!! :)

    <3, Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youu! :D

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH, and congratulations yourself! I will be writing about this in the next couple of days. You are adorable, and I hope you have a happy happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. […] So grateful – ANOTHER Liebster Award!! (crazynypostgradlife.wordpress.com) […]

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYY I can't wait to see what your answers are :) AND who you nominate! Have a happy Tuesday, tooooo

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete