Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pit and Peak: week of 7.29.13

What a perfect photo!
I saw this in a movie (of course now that I'm writing a post on it I'm completely drawing a blank as to what movie it was). Every night at dinner, the family would share the pit (low-point) and peak (high-point) of their day. I have decided to reflect and do this every Sunday night for the previous week. Yes, I know that weeks start on Sunday technically, but I feel like in the real world they start on Mondays because that's when the work week starts and everything is insane!

Pit: The pit of my week was definitely apartment hunting. It's not a specific event, it just has been weighing down on me and I'm starting to get concerned. My roommate is in Chicago right now for training and literally has been the least responsive person ever. It's frustrating me. Idk, tonight I started going on Craigslist and looking for rooms that way - it's a lot easier than brokers and I can meet with the people after work when I am available. We will see what happens...

Peak: The peak of my week I'd say was I think the check-in meeting I had with the HR department of my company. It went REALLYYY well and made me so much more excited about the company I work at! It's awesome to find a place where everyone is so nice and is genuinely looking out for you. :)

Okay, that's all for this post! I guess we will see if I keep doing this in the future!

On to the next week...

<3, Charlotte

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the apartment hunting :/ Doing the same thing now and it is NOT always fun. BTW, I (also) nominated you for the Liebster Award. I see you have already been nominated (people just love you!) but here's another one, just for the heck of it :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you are too nice!! I will definitely write a little something about it at some point today (right now work is pretty hectic and me and my roommate are discussing apartment stuff so writing that post may be an entire day process, but that's seriously so cool I must post it on here!)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! We will see how it goes haha I like that it's kinda like a quick week in review

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] cannot believe it was a week ago that I did this for the first time! It’s time for the pit and peak of my past […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! Now if only I can follow through on it.
    Good luck in your apartment search! I can tell you from experience that it's frustrating but gets easier with time. You figure out your own little shortcuts and get to know the city more.

    ReplyDelete